Revitalizing Night Cream
✓ Smooths fine lines and wrinkles and improves skintone
✓ Speeds up cell renewal
and boosts collagen production
✓ Helps to clear pores and
hydrates the skin
Containing our signature 100% pure and fresh Aloe Vera Gel and Vitamin E, which help hydrate, nourish, and revitalize your skin while you sleep.
As an exfoliant, it can help shed dead skin to renew skin’s surface, speed up cell turnover and boost collagen production. It helps to clear pores, smooth fine wrinkles, improve skin tone and hydrate skin for a more youthful appearance.
This crème makes your skin look radiant and refreshed when you wake up in the morning.
- Glycolic Acid: As an exfoliant, it can help shed dead skin to renew skin’s surface.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Emollient, non-fragrant oil extracted from the seeds of a perennial shrub. Jojoba Oil has been shown to enhance skin’s restorative properties.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant in skin.
- Propylene Glycol: Functions as a humectant (hydrating ingredient).
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Excellent skin-replenishing ingredient. Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. It is synthesized to create a smaller molecular structure for stability and increased resistance to oxidation. Its smaller molecular structure and water solubility means that it can penetrate deeper into skin, providing intense hydration beyond the skin’s surface.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: One of the most well-known and researched antioxidants for the body and skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener or enhancer, but its job is to moisturize and replenish skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol with emollient (softening/smoothing) properties for skin.
- Cetyl Palmitate: This thickener and emollient helps smooth and condition dry skin.
- Cetearyl Isononanoate: Function as an emollient skin-softening agent.
- Decyl Oleate: Decyl Oleate is a skin-conditioning agent.